2012-2015 NOTABLE PROJECTS:
OhioHealth Westerville Emergency Dept. & Medical Office Building
- Over 6,400 square yards of new sheet vinyl, 38 patient restrooms receive all new ceramic tiles.
- Contractor: Daimler, Inc., contract amount $285,000.00
Riverside Methodist Hospital 1st Floor Radiology Dept./MRI/CT Scan
- 2300 square yards of Johnsonite-Tarkett Sheet Vinyl.
- Contracted with OhioHealth, PO amount $200,000.00
Complete renovation of the Riverside Health Center into The Bing Cancer Center
- 6800 square yards of sheet vinyl, restroom ceramic floors/ walls & carpet.
- Contractor: O’Brien Robinson Construction, Inc., contract amount, $420,000.00
Grant Medical Center Renovation of the 6th Floor Clinical unit
- Sheet vinyl, ceramic in patient rooms, corridors & nurse’s stations.
- Contractor: Daimler, Inc., contract amount $175,000.00
Home Depot Van Buren Distribution Center Interior Flooring Upgrades
- 15,000 square feet of Nora rubber tile, removal of existing flooring, furniture services.
- Contracted directly with The Home Depot, PO amount approx. $180,000.00
Mt. Carmel New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Nora Rubber Flooring, Corridors & OR’s.
- Contracted with Mt. Carmel Health Systems, PO amount $180,000.00
Capital University Blackmore Library
- Interface Carpet Tile, AO Ceramic, Complete Renovation of Library.
- Contractor: Quandel, contract amount $91,185.00
Fairfield Medical Center in Lancaster Ohio
- Entire Hospital addition including surgical operating rooms, clinical patient floors & monumental lobby.
- Contractor: Elford, contract amount $512,000.00
OhioHealth Pickerington Emergency Dept. & Medical Office Building.
- Over 12,000 square yards of new sheet vinyl, ceramic patient restrooms, broadloom & carpet tiles.
- Contractor: Daimler, Inc., contract amount $538,000.00